You can manage your credit account anytime, anywhere.
Account Access to your account through our on-line portal, https://grafton.softco.com/GMROI/Account.
- Accessing the Portal
- Welcome E-Mail will be issued
- You must activate your account and change the password
The portal gives access to invoices (delivered by 8.30am the day after purchase) statements and account summary.
- Our Preference for payment is Credit Transfer or payment by card
- Credit Transfer, payment to Chadwicks Bank Account
- Please quote your Account number as payment reference to allow accurate allocation
- IBAN IE45BOFI90003312550181
- BIC BOFIIE2D
- Card Payments – can be made in your local branch or via our secured Prommt link
- Cash & Cheque payments can be made in any of our branch locations
- Please send a remittance advice with your payment to allow us allocate payment as requested
- Security and Account Management
- You can use unique Purchase Order numbers on invoices
- This allows a level of security
- Also allows you to track spending on specific contracts
- Maintaining your Credit Account
- All accounts must be discharged within the agreed terms
- Failure to discharge the account will lead to a suspension of trading
- Accounts can be reopened when payments (per above) are made to resolve the overdue balance.
- Contacts for Managing your Account
- Your account is managed in your local Chadwicks branch
- We have a colleague in each branch who will deal with all your needs
- Queried invoices must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt of goods